So happy you’re here! I hope you find this little corner of cyberspace warm and welcoming—like catching up with a friend.
If you haven’t already discovered the freedom from hunger and cravings that comes from eating sugar-free, low carb, you’re in for a treat!
Forget about miniature portions of high carb foods masquerading as meals. That torture is over! Along with obsessing about what, when and how much to eat.
These are just some of the benefits of eating the sugar-free, low carb way.
It’s as much about enjoyment as it is about weight loss.
I refuse to call this a diet. It’s just sensible eating!
It sounds almost too good to be true—I know—but eating this way just works.
So, stick around and reap the rewards!
A little background information…
- Married with kidults.
- Am such a geek—that’s a good thing, right?
- Have spent way too long feeling like a failure when it comes to losing weight (read all about it).
- So happy to discover a food plan I can live with.
- Trying new recipes keeps things fresh and interesting (bye bye boring!)
- There’s nothing like going public to help stay on track.
- The world is full of amazing people with stories to tell and ALL OF US get to be part of it—how good is that!
My sugar-free, low carb progress to date…
Where are you in your journey?
- I’d love to know, so drop me a line—any time
- Feel free to make suggestions, ask questions, etc
- Leave a comment on posts that take your fancy (or not)….all I ask is that you be respectful!
- Sign up for my newsletter and grab yourself a freebie
Once again, a huge welcome and thanks so much for stopping by!