Spoil Your Loved One With This Romantic Dessert!
Surprise your sweetheart with this wickedly indulgent yet sugar-free raspberry cheesecake mousse. It’s easy on the eyes as well as the hips and just screams romance!
Love at First Bite…
This raspberry cheesecake mousse is oozing with love. It’s the perfect dessert for Valentine’s, special anniversaries and stay-at-home date nights.
You won’t believe this raspberry cheesecake mousse is made without sugar. It tastes so good! Easy to make—no baking required.
This low carb sugar-free dessert uses ingredients commonly found in most low carb, keto kitchens. To make it, you’ll need the following:
♥ Fresh and frozen raspberries
♥ Philadelphia cream cheese
♥ Heavy whipping cream
♥ Sugar-free vanilla extract
♥ Sugar-free red velvet baking emulsion
♥ Sugar-free sweeteners (xylitol, erythritol, and EZ-Sweetz)
Using Lorann’s red velvet bakery emulsion adds depth to the berries in this recipe and gives this raspberry cheesecake mousse its gorgeous pink colour. It’s my new secret weapon!
I use my faithful old KitchenAid stand mixer to make this recipe. The one I have is a soft pistachio colour but there are so many shades to choose from. Here’s a small sample. Aren’t they pretty?
Being able to swap between bowls makes mixing a breeze! It’s one of my best buys ever!
I may or may not be known as the kitchen gadget queen. All I can say is having the right equipment makes life in the kitchen a whole lot easier. Buy right—buy once. Works for me!
Spending time in the kitchen is the best place to be—especially when love is in the air—and you’re making something special for the one that you love.
Great food, great company…
A beautiful table set for two. Lights down low. Sultry music playing in the background. Everything you need for a night to remember!
There’s a FREE gift, too, after the recipe!
Sugar-Free Raspberry Cheesecake Mousse Recipe
Raspberry Cheesecake Mousse (low carb sugar-free keto)
Yield 4-6 serves
- 1 block Philadelphia cream cheese (8 oz/250g), room temperature, cut into cubes *(see tip below)
- 1 T powdered **xylitol (xylitol is toxic to pets, see note below)
- 1 T powdered erythritol
- 4 drops EZ-Sweetz
- 1/2 t red velvet extract
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (do not thaw)
Tip: *If using cream cheese straight from the fridge, remove foil, cut into cubes, place in bowl covered with cling wrap. Nuke for 45-60 seconds to soften slightly.
Note: **(Just like chocolate, xylitol is toxic to animals and may prove fatal if ingested. Store xylitol and/or any foods or drinks containing it away from pets).
Raspberry Syrup Mixture
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 T xylitol
- 1 T erythritol
- 2 drops EZ-Sweetz
- 1/4 cup water
Whipped Cream Mixture
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 t powdered xylitol
- 2 t powdered erythritol
- 1 drop EZ-Sweetz
- 1 t vanilla extract
Fresh raspberries for layers and decoration
You will need 9 fresh raspberries for each serve (18 for 2 serves/36 for 4 serves/54 for 6 serves)
For Cheesecake Mixture
- Put all ingredients **EXCEPT FROZEN BERRIES** into stand mixer bowl (or use a hand mixer and a large bowl)
- Beat on low speed to combine mix, then increase speed and beat until smooth
- Add frozen raspberries to cheesecake mix and beat until raspberries are fully incorporated, and the mixture is smooth.
- Cover the bowl containing cheesecake mix with cling wrap and put in the fridge.
For Raspberry Syrup
- Put raspberries in a small frypan or saucepan over a low heat
- Add xylitol, erythritol, and EZ-Sweez to the water and stir until dissolved
- Add sweetened water to raspberries in pan
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula, press down on raspberries and stir the mixture over low to medium heat, until berries break down, liquid reduces, and mixture reaches a thin, syrup consistency
- Empty raspberry syrup into jug (easier to pour later) and leave in fridge to cool down
For Whipped Cream Mixture
- Put all ingredients in stand mixer bowl (or use a hand mixer & beaters and large bowl)
- Beat cream mix on low speed until it begins to thicken
- Increase speed to medium and continue beating until soft peaks form (do not overbeat)
Combine Cheesecake Mixture with Half of the Whipped Cream
- Remove cheesecake mixture from fridge
- Add half of the freshly whipped cream mixture to the cheesecake mixture
- Fold the cream into the cheesecake mixture until fully combined
Assemble layers into serving dishes (recipe makes 4-6 serves)
- Put three fresh raspberries into the bottom of each serving dish
- Carefully spoon some of the cheesecake mixture over the raspberries of each dish, using half of the cheesecake mixture
- Use the back of a small spoon to carefully push cheesecake mixture from middle of each dish to the outside edges until evenly spread
- Add 1 T of whipped cream to each dish and spread out evenly to the edge of the dishes.
- Add three more fresh raspberries to each dish
- Remove raspberry syrup from fridge and pour a little over raspberries in each dish, until all the syrup has been used
- Add another layer of cheesecake mixture to each dish, until all of the cheesecake mixture has been used.
Decorate & Chill
- Spoon remainder of whipped cream into a piping bag and use a large star-shaped tip to pipe swirls of cream into each dish (or just spoon on dollops of whipped cream if preferred)
- Add three fresh raspberries to cream layer of each dish
- Place dessert dishes onto a tray and chill in the fridge until ready to serve
Additional Options Using This Recipe:Option 1:This recipe makes enough for 4-6 serves. To make less serves, just halve the recipe.Option 2:Create two desserts from this recipe.Make full recipe as directed.Use some of the mixture for raspberry cheesecake mousse.Use the rest of the mixture as a raspberry cheesecake mousse filling. Spoon filling over a sugar-free cheesecake base (my citrus cheesecake base would work well for this).Top with whipped cream and berries!
Cuisine Low Carb Sugar-Free Keto
A special celebration calls for a special gift. Enter your name & email below to claim your FREE set of romantic printables.
If you like this raspberry cheesecake mousse check out these other sugar-free recipes.
Replace sugar the easy way with this FREE sweetener converter!
This simple tool eliminates guesswork and does the hard work for you!
It contains the most popular sweeteners and shows you how much to use instead of sugar.